FAQ1181 S. Rogers Circle,
Unit 20 Boca Raton, Florida,
GENERAL EVERVUE FAQ
- A: A video intercom system provides you with security and protection...
- A video intercom system provides you with security and protection. You never have to wonder who is at your front door again, with our Entryvue systems you are able to view and communicate with the person outside of your door without physically opening the door.
- All of our video intercom monitors are equipped with touch screen capabilities, picture memory and are compatible with CCTV security cameras adding extra protection to our already secured systems.
- A: Yes. All of our systems come with a quick set up guide making it user friendly...
- Yes. All of our systems come with a quick set up guide making it user friendly and easy for both installers and customers to set up. Our VD-950 and RK systems only require 2 wires for set up. Meaning to set up you all you need is to connect two wires to the power supply (included) and from the power supply to the monitors. We also offer tech support-typically available right away, if not within 24 hours of service call.
- For more complicated/expansive systems manuals and wiring diagrams are available on our website for easy download.
- A: Yes, our VD-950 single family home system and RK apartment system...
- Yes, our VD-950 single family home system and RK apartment system only require 2 wires for set up. This is ideal when replacing an existing audio system. Not only are our 2 wire systems convenient for set up, they significantly reduce the cost of wire.
- A: All of our systems are require wires. We offer a reliable, high quality system...
- All of our systems are require wires. We offer a reliable, high quality system that cannot be compared to the unreliable qualities of a wireless system. A wired system offers a reliable video signal (something rarely achieved through wireless.)
- Also, a wire system allows you to receive a clear picture from the CCTV camera, something that can only be achieved with a hardwire system. This is particularly beneficial when attempting to view out of your door station at night-with a wireless system the image can be obscured and easily tampered with. Not to mention, a wireless system often provides you with remote controls or unlock functions that others may be able to access with similar wireless objects.
- A: The RK is a 2 wire system intended for small and medium size apartment buildings...
- The RK is a 2 wire system intended for small and medium size apartment buildings and can accommodate up to 32 apartments.
- The HK system requires 8 wires (6 plus 2 for power) and is typically used for large apartment buildings beginning at 20 and can go all the way up to 528 apartments.
- No. The warmth of the TV radiates through the front side of the TV screen making the Evervue TV completely fog