ENTRYVUE APARTENT HK SERIES
Monitor Function: Heard something at the front door? Simply push the monitor button and the camera at the outside door station will automatically turn on so that you can see who is at the front door. Push the button again and you can also view the 2nd door station (if installed), up to 4 door stations or CTV camera
Intercom Function: If you have more monitors installed, you can call each other in other rooms using the monitor as the intercom.
- Night vision: At night the LED’s on the door station will light up when someone pushes the door bell.
- Integrated card reader for magnet card access. (only model HK-200 and
- Built in phone book with the names and apartment numbers of all tenants
- Compatible with all door strikes, magnetic locks and gates.
- Different wiring options available to meet your requirements
- Remote unlock the front door or gate from any monitor.
- Many ways to customize your system: Change the logo of the screen with the buildings logo, select the ringtones, select the unlock time and much more.
- Warranty: All Entryvue systems come with 12 months international warranty
MONITORS & DOOR STATIONS
Entryvue® HK System Monitors
Choice of following (both monitors have the same functions):
- Monitor R7 - large 7" color screen
- Monitor M4 - 4" color screen with hand set
Entryvue® HK System Door Stations
Choice of following (all functions of the door stations are the same):
- HK-200 - surface mount. With built in card reader.
- HK-300 - recessed mount. Aluminum front.
- HK-400 - recessed mount. With built in card reader.
- Rain Guard
- Protect the door station HK-200 from rain. Although all the door stations are weatherproof, they should be sheltered from direct rain.
- GL-500 Reception Unit
security and network center for central communication and control authorized access to the building. It comes with additional functions such as "Do Not Disturb" button, cross communication between apartments and receptionist, emergency functions, activity log and more
The monitors come standard with a wall mount bracket but you can also place the monitor on your desk, or anywhere you like with this strong and stable desk stand.
If there are more door stations set up, or CCTV cameras, a video switcher needs to be installed.